The base is garden green, next layer is cameo coral which was run through the cuttlebug using the tapestry folder. The horizontal panel is cameo coral with a strip of Basic Grey designer paper and a scalloped border of ballet blue. The vertical panel is cameo coral that I used my new Impressibilities on. Just lay it on top of the cardstock and then using a sponge dauber I used cameo coral ink and sponged all over it. When you lift the Impressibilities you then have this pattern. Impressibilities are great, very versatile and are from Spellbinders. Another scallop border was added to this panel. I stamped the image with stazon black on watercolor paper and colored using my aqua painter and cameo coral ink for the poppy and garden green for the stem. The poppy was stamped again, colored and cut out and popped up on dimensionals. The sentiment was stamped on cameo coral with ballet blue and punched out with the SU oval punch and layered on top of a garden green oval. Popped up on dimensionals. Added some diamond stickles to the poppy and the scalloped borders for some bling. The last step was adding the brads. The stamps are from Flourishes.
There you have my tale of woe. Now on to a better day and hopefully better cards.
God bless and Happy Stamping!