Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Make Music

We don't always have to make a loud noise to the Lord. Scripture tells us to sing and make music in our hearts. Doing that keeps us in His presence and worship is uplifting to our souls. This is why I so love the Our Daily Bread Design stamps. They profess our faith and witness to the saving grace of our Lord and Savior. This card is made for the ODBD sketch challenge using the set 'Sing to the Lord'.

ODBDSC03

Sage shadow and blush blossom are two of my favorite colors. I find them to be very soft and peaceful so I felt they were appropriate for this verse. Singing and making music in our hearts fills us with joy and peace.

Sage shadow is the base and has been stamped with sage shadow ink using the Pretty Petals background stamp. Then used the Scorepal to score diagonally across the paper. A square of SU designer paper is layered on blush blossom and the corners have been punched with the corner rounder punch. The verse is stamped on whisper white with real red ink and layered on blush blossom that has been punched on both edges with the scallop border punch. I used the Coluzzle to make the ovals for the image and the image is colored with watercolor crayons and a blender pen. The verse and flowers are on dimensionals. Added some pearl dewdrops and a bow. This card makes me feel good and I know it is because my mind and heart have been centered on Jesus all the time.

Blessings to all and Happy Stamping!

1 comment: