Friday, May 29, 2009

Sweet Giraffe

My goodness, it has been a while since I last posted. We have had gorgeous weather this last week and I have taken advantage of it to get all of my hanging baskets, barrels, and containers planted. Every day I can see growth happening. I just love this time of the year. I am a real lover of flowers so I have them everywhere in my yard.
God has been answering prayer. A dear friend has been very ill and finally had the surgery she needed and Praise God, is doing well.

SC230 & CC220

This little guy is from Imaginisce Snag 'em Stamps and was perfect size for the sketch challenge and for a birthday card for a little boy who is turning 2. The color challenge was to use so saffron, bashful blue, and pumpkin pie. The bottom layer is bashful blue, followed by a strip of so saffron that was punched with the diamond border punch from Martha Stewart. The third layer is pumpkin pie cardstock topped with designer paper from Stampin' Up and Basic Grey. Fourth layer is pumpkin pie once again punched with the border punch and 2 buttons and 2 star rhinestones added. The last layer is bashful blue and whisper white used for the image and sentiment. The image was colored with Copic markers and the sentiment was stamped with pumpkin pie ink and the edges sponged with the same. I used an Ornare piercing template in the right hand corner. I had fun with this one. Hope you enjoy it too.

Ingredients: Snag 'em Stamps Giraffe, Stampin' Up sentiment, black and pumpkin pie ink, bashful blue, so saffron, pumpkin pie, and whisper white cardstock. Basic Grey and Stampin' Up designer paper, Copic markers, Martha Steward diamond border punch, corner rounder punch, Ornare piercing template and piercing tool, buttons, rhinestone stars, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment