Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wattle On Over

Where or where is Spring? Here it is a few days away from May and we still are getting dreary, cool, sometimes downright cold weather. Enough already! Come on Spring!

Sunday was Featured Stamper day on Splitcoast and the FS of the day was Wattle from Australia. What a gorgeous gallery she has, so many wonderful cards to pick from. I chose her card titled 'A Bit of a Disaster'. All I can say I wish my disasters looked like this.

FS116

I changed the colors, the image, the Cuttlebug folder and added a flower and dewdrops. Love this card, it is so pretty and soft. The base is pale plum. Whisper white is embossed, using the Cuttlebug and embossing folder. The scalloped ovals are die cut with Nestibilities, paper pierced, and popped up on dimensionals. The top layer of the oval is vellum which has been stamped with versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. This also is die cut and then layered with the stamped side facing down. The stamp I used is from Sing to the Lord, a set from Our Daily Bread Designs. Thanks to Wattle for such a beautiful inspiration.

Happy Stamping! God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment