Friday, April 3, 2009

Frog Hoppy

Can you believe it is Friday already? I don't know where the time goes? Tomorrow we are going to see my Dad who is 86 yrs. old and just moving into a Seniors Lodge. There is so much stuff to go through and get rid of. It always amazes me at how much 'stuff' we hang on to. I know whereof I speak, I have loads of 'stuff' too. But, I do believe my DH is the original pack rat. I am sure he has stuff from when we were first married 47 years ago. He always says "you never know when you might need it and it never fails when I finally get rid of something, then is when I need it."

LSC214

Well this little guy is perfectly happy as long as he has some flies to catch. I made this card for the Limited Supplies Challenge at SCS. A 1, 2, 3 challenge, meaning we had to use one color of cardstock, 2 designer paper patterns, and 3 embellishments. This was fun and simple and I am happy with the way this card turned out. The cardstock is SU Barely Banana and the designer paper is some of that beautiful textured paper from SU. The stamp set also is SU, Hoppy For You. Here are the details: the base is barely banana, then 2 pieces of designer paper. The images were stamped on whisper white. I used garden green for the frog and sentiment, black for the flies and chocolate chip for the log and this is layered on barely banana and popped up on dimensionals. The frog and 2 of the flies were stamped twice so I could cut out one set to pop up on dimensionals. Added the ribbon, flower and dewdrops for the embellishment. There you have it, "Frog Hoppy".

I am about to hop off to bed, it will be a long tiring day tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Faith, I am new at blogging,I came across your page and I just love your frog card!!! You have a fantastic Blog..Thanks for sharing your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comment. If you liked the frog you will probably love the House Mouse I just posted. Thanks for commenting and I hope you will come back again.

    ReplyDelete