Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Mouse




Oh boy, I can't believe this much time has gone by since I last posted. Been busy with Easter and family. As well, I am trying to sort out and re-arrange my craft area. I wish I could twitch my nose and it would be all done. But, that ain't goin' to happen. :)



SC223, Easter Mouse


I am such a fan of House Mouse Stamps and this one is so cute I couldn't resist it. This is such a wonderful sketch and I couldn't resist casing Roxie's card on SCS.


The base is bashful blue. The bottom panel is a piece of that gorgeous new SU textured designer paper that I then punched both sides with the SU scallop border punch. This is topped by bashful blue and then very vanilla cardstock. All were punched with the scallop border punch. The very vanilla was also scored with the Scorepal. The image is stamped on whisper white with stazon black and then colored with water color crayons and blender pen. Used a ticket punch on the image and sentiment. The sentiment is from Our Craft Lounge. Added dewdrops for the finishing touch. I liked this so much that I made three more using different colors for each one. I have 4 daughters so these were their Easter cards which can be seen at the top of this post.

Hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter.




No comments:

Post a Comment