Saturday, March 28, 2009

Black & White


Hello everybody, hope you all are well and enjoying the nicer weather. Of course here in Alberta you never know how long that will last. We tend to have very changeable weather.

Today I have managed to make two cards! I know, for some of you that is a drop in the bucket, but for me that is fantastic. I had great fun making these cards and am happy with how they turned out.

The first one "Black & White" was made for the Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS yesterday.
We could only use black and white, no color at all, which was fine with me cause I love black and white cards. They are so clean and crisp and can be very elegant.

LSC213

The base is basic black cut to 4.25"x5.5". The white is 4"x5.25" and has been run through the Cuttlebug using the folder that has grass and a bird on it (I can never remember the names of the folders). I colored the bird with a black Copics marker. The image is from SU Nature Silhouette and was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with black embossing powder. The image is layered on basic black and popped up with dimensionals. Added black eyelets with my Crop-a-dile, a photo corner punched out with SU photo corner punch, attached a bow with a glue dot and Voila!, it is finished. Nice and simple but quite effective.

I will post the second card tomorrow as it is getting late and I am getting frustrated with my pictures. They won't do what I want them to do. Talk to you tomorrow.















1 comment: