Friday, June 5, 2009

Riding Kiwi Tango

Would you believe my furnace is running!!?? It is downright cold today. I am sure we will have frost tonight. Some areas actually had some snow today. I am beginning to think we aren't going to get much warm weather this year. Oh well, it is all according to God's plan, so give thanks.
This card was made for two challenges. I really like to combine the sketch challenge and the color challenge whenever I can. The color challenge is Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Tango Tangerine. This is the first card I have made using these colors that I really like. I finally am getting the hang of things and they will be gone in another month.


SC231 & CC221

The base is Kiwi Kiss. The two layers of cardstock for the panels are Riding Hood Red and Tango Tangerine. I stamped Riot of Petals background stamp with Versamark on whisper white cardstock and then heat embossed it with Copper embossing powder. Then, using a sponge I sponged all over white with the three challenge colors. Once I finished sponging I cut three strips and put them on the three panels. Wrapped the card with Tango Tangerine ribbon, made a bow and added a charm. Simple, simple, simple, but really like it.

Ingredients: Stampin'Up Riot of Petals background stamp, Versamark, SU Copper embossing powder, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Tango Tangerine cardstock and ink, sponge, heat tool, SU Tango Tangerine ribbon, silver charm. I just realized all supplies were Stampin'Up, except for the charm.

Hope it is warm wherever you are. If not, then soak in the warmth of God's love.

Happy Stamping!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment