Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Inspiration

No more complaining from me about the cold weather. It is hot!! This will most likely be my last post for a couple of weeks because we leave on Thursday to attend a wedding and have a bit of a holiday. We will be back the end of June. Tomorrow will be that fun thing called 'packing'.

I am so excited though, our bathroom is completed and I love it. My DH nearly did himself in on this one. We both agree that this is the last project, now he will just do his fun stuff making knives and walking sticks. When I get back I will post some pictures so you can see what a talented guy he is.

IC184
I had so much fun making this card. We had to go to the Lovely Package website and choose an inspiration piece and I chose this package .http://lovelypackage.com/category/confectionery/

Chocolates!! Yummy!! To try and replicate it I went a little wild but I love it for its uniqueness. The base is basic black. Riot of Petals is stamped using Versamark, on whisper white cardstock and then heat embossed with silver embossing powder. Then using a sponge dauber I started working in the four colors I chose. Kiwi Kiss, Only Orange, Real Red and Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black. Once that was done a stamped a small section of the stamp and did the same process, then punched it out with the SU circle scallop punch. Also punched one in whisper white so I could do the spotlight technique. This was put on dimensionals. Added pearls and a sheer varigated ribbon.

Ingredients: Basic black, whisper white cardstock, Versamark ink, silver embossing powder, heat tool, basic black, kiwi kiss, only orange, real red and elegant eggplant ink, sponge dauber, dimensionals, Basic Grey Opaline pearls, variegated sheer ribbon.

I pray that everyone will have a beautiful time over the next two weeks and I will be back to bug everyone once again.

Blessings to all,

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment