Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

What a glorious Sunday this is!  Started off with a fabulous church service where God's word was shared so wonderfully.  The sun was shining, didn't even have to wear a jacket.  Praise the Lord!  God is good and is the Almighty Creator.
I believe the spring air has given me a boost.


I just had to share this card with you.  I am so happy with how it turned out.  This card is going to a young woman in the States whose home was flooded and everything in her basement was destroyed which included all of her crafting supplies, toys, etc.  Mothermarks Tea Party took this challenge on and everyone was to make a girly card and send it off with ribbon.  Well, it turns out that most people are sending ribbons, stamps, card making supplies, etc.  The caring hearts of the women on Splitcoaststampers is overwhelming.  I feel privileged to be part of this group.
The base is so saffron topped with certainly celery.  Two triangle panels of so saffron and Basic Grey Lily Kate designer paper are layered on top.  The next layer is also so saffron with a different Lily Kate paper.  The image is on white cardstock layered on certainly celery.  The image is a digi stamp that I colored with Copics markers.  I used a corner rounder punch on all the corners.  Added a panel of white lace, a green bow and some Zva pearl flourish.  Hope you like it.

Ingredients:
Stamp:  digi
Paper:  Stamping Up so saffron, certainly celery and white cardstock, Basic Grey Lily Kate designer paper.
Accessories:  Copic markers, corner rounder punch, dimensionals, ribbon, glue dots, white lace, Zva pearl flourishes


Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Hello Faith,
    I just found you through Susie's blog, Summerwalk Designs, and I'm so happy to see that you are also a Canadian blogger. Your cards are lovely! I enjoy cards myself, sending and receiving them! Although I have never actually made any, although I did take a course once at Michaels, I do love home made ones such as yours! I am happy to discover you are also a Christian and I'm very happy to 'meet' you! I am your newest follower. Please stop by for a visit sometime as I would love to have you. Enjoy your day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete