Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Loud Stamps

Well, I started this the end of October and here we are November 23rd. Oct. 31st we left for a week in Fairmont, BC for a nice quiet, restfull time. Half way through our stay I came down with the horrid flu. I ached all over, I was weak, vomiting, high fever (105) and generally felt horrid. Came home and it has taken till just recently to feel like I am getting back to normal. One of the worst things of this whole episode was the rash I developed basically all over my body. I was a nice bright red and blotchy. Then I started to peel. It was not a pretty sight! Thank goodness most of the peeling is done and I am not red anymore. I swear I glowed in the dark. lol

So now, it is time to get back on track. These cards are all made with the new release from PaperWorks Co. which has exclusive right to the Little Loud Stamps. They are so cute, I love them. I didn't order the whole set but when my order arrived Peggy had thrown in 2 more to give me the complete set. What a sweetie she is!


I love this image. The image is colored with Copics markers. I added frosted lace stickles for the snowfall. The designer paper is from Basic Grey.
Little snow angels. What fun that was when I was a little kid! Once again, used frosted lace Stickles for the snow, and colored with Copics. Added some bling ribbon and a candy cane.
Not sure who is more tangled in the lights! Used glitter gel pens for the lights and colored with Copics.
Christmas morning and all the presents! The trim on the hat is frosted lace Stickles and the balls and tree trim are done with glitter gel pens.

Christmas Eve and the plate of cookies for Santa. What a fun, exciting time Christmas is, especially when there a little children around. But, we really must remember that the birth of Jesus is the real reason for the season.
Thank you for bearing with me in my sporadic posting. I will post each time I make a new card.
Blessing to you all,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment