Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sage Harmony

My oh my! I have been very lax doing my posting so am way behind. I better pull up my socks and get my rear in gear. lol It is summer time though and often the outside calls so strongly, I just can't ignore it. Also my 11 year old grandson is here every day now that school is out, but that still is not a good enough excuse. He has been spending most of the time in Poppa's shop learning how to make a knife and is doing a super job! He is so excited, can't believe he actually has done this by himself.
This card was made for a sketch challenge. The base is white but the top and bottom sections have been sponged with pretty in pink and sage shadow. The striped panel is a piece of SU designer paper with a piece of pretty in pink cardstock on the top and bottom that I used a Martha Stewart border punch on. On top of that is sage shadow cs and pink dp with a sentiment stamped in sage shadow. The top layer is white on sage shadow and has been stamped several times with pretty in pink. Image is from SU's Happy Harmony.
Added some Basic Grey Opalescence Pearls to finish it. I love these pearls and they come in such beautiful colors.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Happy Harmony
Ink: pretty in pink. sage shadow
Accessories: Basic Grey Opalescent Pearls, Martha Stewart border punch, sponge, dimensionals.
I hope you are having a wonderful, fun filled summer.
Blessings,
Faith

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful -- I love the softness of the colors.

    ReplyDelete